QA Automation Engineer
Otoma is looking for great Automation Test Engineer to join our QA team and take part in designing, building and executing tests for the Otoma platform.
If you are looking to join an early stage startup, be one of the pillars of the company and take part of all R&D responsibilities to build a product from vision – then this opportunity is for you!
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s automation engineer you will be part of a talented software engineering team and will design, plan and develop system tests.
You will promote the quality of the platform within the team and company.
- Lead the quality within the team.
- Design, plan, develop and execute automated tests for our fascinating products
- Solve complex automation challenges and work on complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Integrate the automated tests into continuous integration & deployment systems
What is required from you:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Object-Oriented programming with Java
- Experience in planning and developing automation architecture/tools
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Organized, meticulous, strong self-management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner
- BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or similar
- Solid knowledge of SQL
We’re a team of passionate information technology professionals with over a hundred years of combined experience in the financial software services industry. Our mission is to reevaluate how software system implementation and testing works and to deliver innovative solutions that will revolutionize the industry. With unrivaled experience implementing mission-critical systems at hundreds of large enterprises around the world and an unmatched depth of knowledge, we understand the challenges of this field first-hand. We operate with the conviction that there’s always a better way of doing things.