Otoma is looking for a talented back-end engineer to join the R&D team.
If you are looking to join an early stage startup, if you like logical problems and complex algorithms, enjoy writing a cleaver platform, and take part of all R&D responsibility to deliver a product from vision to production – then this is your place.
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s Back-End Engineer, you’ll design and implement the core parts of the platform, research & choose new tools and frameworks upon need, and implement complex business logic. You will be responsible for the platform’s quality and scalability. In this position you will take major part in bringing great value to our customers
- Work in small, agile team to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Design and develop complex business logic using the latest frameworks and technologies
- Ensure that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Plan and implement tests to maintain the best quality products
What is required from you:
- Developer in nature, loves to think and solve problems
- Proven experience building high-performance scalable enterprise-grade systems
- Strong knowledge and experience with micro-services architecture / event-driven architecture / DDD
- Experience with data modelling in both SQL and NoSQL
- Computer Science degree, or equivalent
- advantage – Knowledge in algorithms, data-mining and machine learning
- advantage – Cloud/K8s/Docker
- advantage – DevOps experience
We’re a team of passionate information technology professionals with working in a happy environment while building beautiful software. Our mission is to reevaluate how software system implementation and testing works and to deliver innovative solutions that will revolutionize the industry. With unrivalled experience implementing mission-critical systems at hundreds of large enterprises around the world and an unmatched depth of knowledge, we understand the challenges of this field first-hand. We operate with the conviction that there’s always a better way of doing things.