Otoma is looking for a talented back-end engineer to join the R&D team.
If you are looking to join an early stage startup, if you like logical problems and complex algorithms, enjoy writing a clever platform, and take part of all R&D responsibility to deliver a product from vision to production – then this is your place.
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s Back-End Engineer, you’ll design and implement the core parts of the platform, research & choose new tools and frameworks upon need, and implement complex business logic. You will be responsible for the platform’s quality and scalability. In this position you will take major part in bringing great value to our customers.
- Work in small, agile team to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Design and develop complex business logic using the latest frameworks and technologies
- Ensure that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Plan and implement tests to maintain the best quality products
What is required from you:
- Developer in nature, loves to think and solve problems
- 4+ years of proven experience building high-performing, scalable enterprise-grade systems
- Strong Knowledge and experience with micro-services architecture / event-driven architecture / distributed systems
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- advantage – Knowledge and experience with client side frameworks such as Angular 2+ / React / VueJS
- advantage – Cloud/Kubernetes/Docker
Otoma is developing a platform that helps large enterprises around the world embrace innovation. As the pace of change increases exponentially, the impact of change is dramatically affecting the ability of critical institutions in our society, such as medical, finance and communications, to keep up and deliver change quickly and effectively.
Our mission – Accelerating progress where it matters most.
Otoma’s platform reduces the time, cost, and risk involved in introducing change into complex enterprise applications. By employing AI and smart algorithms we are delivering real technological innovation that translates on–the–fly business requirements into continuous automated testing, as well as the ability to probe and monitor applications’ behaviors and ensure they always function as expected.