Backend Tech Leader
Otoma is looking a Back-end tech leader to lead our platform architecture. If you are looking to join an early stage startup, be one of the pillars of the company and take part of all R&D responsibility to build a product from vision – then this opportunity is for you
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s Tech Leader you will be part of a talented software team and will be responsible for the platform architecture and design. You will choose frameworks to work with, design and review designs of new features and modules. You will make sure the product is at the highest level of quality.
- Lead the platform architecture to successful implementation
- Accountable for the product high availability, performance and scalability
- Hands-on with java coding, experiencing packages and frameworks, untie complex issues
- Write high level designs, and conduct design reviews to peers
- Take part in features hands on development
- Work closely with Product Managers and other tech leaders to align, consult and adjust the architecture.
What is required from you:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Tech Leader
- 10+ years of Java experience, spring framework, JMS, Oracle/Postgresql, Http based protocols. Familiarity and experience with Frontend technologies (from plain JS to advanced frameworks) is an advantage
- Experience in developing cloud-native platforms
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of Backend technologies and architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business and System wide understanding and
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Otoma is developing a platform that helps large enterprises around the world embrace innovation. As the pace of change increases exponentially, the impact of change is dramatically affecting the ability of critical institutions in our society, such as medical, finance and communications, to keep up and deliver change quickly and effectively.
Our mission – Accelerating progress where it matters most.
Otoma’s platform reduces the time, cost, and risk involved in introducing change into complex enterprise applications. By employing AI and smart algorithms we are delivering real technological innovation that translates on–the–fly business requirements into continuous automated testing, as well as the ability to probe and monitor applications’ behaviors and ensure they always function as expected.