Customer Success Engineer
Otoma is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Engineer to join our smart, fun, hard-working team and help us shape the future of implementations in banks.
Our platform uses sophisticated algorithms and AI to automate the test automation and help financial institutions implement software faster and with less risk. We are looking for a relationship-savvy technical expert to help ensure the success of Otoma’s customers.
If you are looking to join an early stage startup, and take part of customer implementations from pre-sale to production – then this opportunity is for you!
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s Customer Success Engineer, you will be acting as the primary point of contact for our strategic customers, tier 1 banks and support the implementation process.
- Become a trusted technical advisor to Otoma’s customers ensuring they understand how to use the product to meet their goals. You will provide technical best practices on how to configure, maintain and manage their implementation from pre-sale through production.
- Support the customer through the entire implementation life-cycle:
- Defining use cases using Otoma’s Requirement module
- Configuration of interface formats and transformations for integration with the bank perimeter systems
- Provide technical assistance and triage support throughout the customers’ testing cycles.
- Understand the customer goals, asses their needs and advocate customers’ feedback and product feature priorities internally within Otoma.
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with Otoma’s Customers. Provide guidance to the end-users, assist with trouble-shooting and report bugs.
- Meet delivery time lines and be able to raise flags when a delay might occur
What is required from you:
- 2+ years experience with enterprise software (B2B) in one or more of the following roles: QA Engineer, Technical Support. Business Analyst or SME.
- Highly motivated; comfortable in a fast-paced environment; with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Thorough familiarity with SQL (Oracle, Postgres DB), and integration frameworks (REST, Web-services etc.)
- Experience in payments domain and working with tier 1 banks, ideally with Finastra’s GPP system – big advantage.
- Solid understanding of banking integration formats such as SWIFT, ISO20022, FEDwire – big advantage.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer site.
- Excellent English.
We’re a team of passionate information technology professionals with working in a happy environment while building beautiful software. Our mission is to reevaluate how software system implementation and testing works and to deliver innovative solutions that will revolutionize the industry. With unrivalled experience implementing mission-critical systems at hundreds of large enterprises around the world and an unmatched depth of knowledge, we understand the challenges of this field first-hand. We operate with the conviction that there’s always a better way of doing things.