Otoma is seeking a talented DevOps Manager to lead the end-end operations in the company. If you are looking to join an early stage startup, be one of the pillars of the company and take ownership of all DevOps responsibilities to support the company vision – then this opportunity is for you
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s DevOps Manager you will own our Production and Development environments, be responsible for our CI/CD and R&D development processes. You will make sure our customers’ deployments are up and perfectly running. You will lead new processes and change existing ones, bring in necessary tools to improve our environment and capabilities, and make sure that Otoma’s Operations are at the highest level of quality.
- Work in a dynamic environment, allowing all teams to collaborate and work towards our goal and vision
- Design and develop tools to support CI/CD pipelines
- Own production environments (Private and Customers’) and make sure uptime is maintained at highest possible level
- Plan and implement monitoring dashboards on our AWS cloud operations
- Ensure that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to address and align to the required quality standards
What is required from you:
- 3+ years of proven experience as a DevOps engineer maintaining and building cloud solutions for production environments.
- Experience with AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudFormation).
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable.
- Excellent scripting and automation skills using Bash/Python/Java/Groovy or similar.
- Experience with Container management solutions using Docker and Kubernetes/OpenShift or similar, and configuration management tools like Helm, Ansible or an equivalent.
- Strong background knowledge on Linux Administration.
- Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, etc.) will be an advantage.
- Experience with customer engagement will be an advantage.
- Cloud security experience will be an advantage.
- Platform operations – AWS infrastructure, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- CI/CD – Jenkins, Nexus, BitBucket, Atlassian
- Monitoring – ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- Infrastructure – Microservices, Postgresql, OracleDB, Active-MQ, IBM-MQ, Java, Linux
We’re a team of passionate information technology professionals with working in a happy environment while building beautiful software. Our mission is to reevaluate how software system implementation and testing works and to deliver innovative solutions that will revolutionize the industry. With unrivalled experience implementing mission-critical systems at hundreds of large enterprises around the world and an unmatched depth of knowledge, we understand the challenges of this field first-hand. We operate with the conviction that there’s always a better way of doing things.