Otoma is seeking a talented Front-End Engineer to join our R&D team. If you are looking to join an early stage startup, research, learn, teach, write code and take part of all R&D responsibility to build our product from vision – then this opportunity is for you
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s Front-End Engineer you will be part of a talented software team and will be responsible for the UI side of the product. You will be responsible to design and implement, choose frameworks to work with, plan and write tests and all this while keeping the product at the highest level of quality.
- Work in small, agile team to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Design and develop beautiful UI pages using the latest frameworks and technologies
- Ensure that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Plan and implement tests to maintain the best quality products
What is required from you:
- 4+ years of experience developing single page web applications
- Excellent design & development skills in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Ability to translate complex requirements to beautiful UI & UX
- Familiarity with TDD / BDD under CI/CD, and UI testing frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with the following: WebSockets, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, node.js, NPM – advantage
- Backend development experience – advantage
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Otoma is developing a platform that helps large enterprises around the world embrace innovation. As the pace of change increases exponentially, the impact of change is dramatically affecting the ability of critical institutions in our society, such as medical, finance and communications, to keep up and deliver change quickly and effectively.
Our mission – Accelerating progress where it matters most.
Otoma’s platform reduces the time, cost, and risk involved in introducing change into complex enterprise applications. By employing AI and smart algorithms we are delivering real technological innovation that translates on–the–fly business requirements into continuous automated testing, as well as the ability to probe and monitor applications’ behaviors and ensure they always function as expected.