Full Stack Engineer
Otoma is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our R&D Group to help us build Otoma’s platform.
If you are looking to join an early stage startup, touch all parts of the product, and take part of all R&D responsibilities on the product from design to production – then this opportunity is for you!
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s Full Stack Engineer you will be part of a talented software team and will be responsible for software development while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing for high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Work in small, fast pace agile team to design, build and deploy new product offerings
- Ensure the quality and performance of the product are exceptional, using the latest frameworks and technologies
- Plan and implement tests to maintain the best quality products
- Develop our platform using CI/CD practices and DevOps culture. Build solutions using latest industry trends including Docker, K8S, AWS
What is required from you:
- 4+ years with Backend and Frontend development
- Technology stack includes Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular / React, HTML5, CSS3
- Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design, Event-Driven design and Micro-services architecture – advantage
We’re a team of passionate information technology professionals with working in a happy environment while building beautiful software. Our mission is to reevaluate how software system implementation and testing works and to deliver innovative solutions that will revolutionize the industry. With unrivalled experience implementing mission-critical systems at hundreds of large enterprises around the world and an unmatched depth of knowledge, we understand the challenges of this field first-hand. We operate with the conviction that there’s always a better way of doing things.