Senior Algorithms Engineer
Otoma is looking a Senior Algorithms developer to lead our platform sophisticated algorithms. If you are looking to join an early stage startup, be one of the pillars of the company and take part of all R&D responsibility to build a product from vision – then this opportunity is for you
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s Senior Algorithms Developer you will be part of a talented software team and will be responsible for the whole platform architecture and design. You will research and develop sophisticated algorithms that are the core of our Platform’s engines. You will implement and measure success and performance of these algorithms and integrate into the various platform modules of the platform. You will make sure the product is at the highest level of quality.
- Lead the platform algorithmic part to successful implementation
- Accountable for the product high availability, performance and scalability
- Hands-on with java coding, experiencing packages and frameworks, debug complex issues
- Research new opportunities and ways to improve our product
- Take part in features hands on development
- Work closely with Product Managers and other tech leaders to align, consult and adjust the architecture.
What is required from you:
- 8+ years of Scala/Java experience, spring framework, Cloud architecture
- 3+ years of experience with complex algorithms development
- BSc. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / similar field
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of Backend technologies and architecture
- Experience with high scale systems
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Excellent business and big picture understanding
Otoma is developing a platform that helps large enterprises around the world embrace innovation. As the pace of change increases exponentially, the impact of change is dramatically affecting the ability of critical institutions in our society, such as medical, finance and communications, to keep up and deliver change quickly and effectively.
Our mission – Accelerating progress where it matters most.
Otoma’s platform reduces the time, cost, and risk involved in introducing change into complex enterprise applications. By employing AI and smart algorithms we are delivering real technological innovation that translates on–the–fly business requirements into continuous automated testing, as well as the ability to probe and monitor applications’ behaviors and ensure they always function as expected.