Otoma is looking a System Architect to lead our platform architecture. If you are looking to join an early stage startup, be one of the pillars of the company and take part of all R&D responsibility to build a product from vision – then this opportunity is for you
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s System Architect you will be part of a talented software team and will be responsible for the whole platform architecture and design. You will choose frameworks to work with, design and review designs of new features and modules. You will make sure the product is at the highest level of quality.
- Lead the platform architecture to successful implementation
- Accountable for the product high availability, performance and scalability
- Hands-on with java coding, experiencing packages and frameworks, debug complex issues
- Develop high level design, and conduct design reviews to peer
- Take part in features hands on development
- Work closely with Product Managers and other tech leaders to align, consult and adjust the architecture.
What is required from you:
- 2-3 years of experience as an Architect
- 10+ years of Java experience, spring framework, JMS, Oracle/Postgresql, Http based protocols. Familiarity and experience with Frontend technologies (from plain JS to advanced frameworks) is an advantage
- Experience in developing cloud-native platforms
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of Backend technologies and architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business and System wide understanding and
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
We’re a team of passionate information technology professionals with working in a happy environment while building beautiful software. Our mission is to reevaluate how software system implementation and testing works and to deliver innovative solutions that will revolutionize the industry. With unrivalled experience implementing mission-critical systems at hundreds of large enterprises around the world and an unmatched depth of knowledge, we understand the challenges of this field first-hand. We operate with the conviction that there’s always a better way of doing things.