Otoma is looking for great Test Engineer to join our QA team and take part in designing, building and executing tests for the Otoma platform.
If you are looking to join an early stage startup, be important part of our R&D group, and take part of all R&D responsibilities to build a product from vision – then this opportunity is for you!
What you’ll do:
As Otoma’s testing engineer you will be part of a talented software engineering team and will design, plan and execute tests in order to make sure the quality of our product is the highest possible.
You will take part in having calls with our customers to analyze their environment issues and provide solutions where applicable.
You will promote the quality of the platform within the team and company!
- Be part of the team that leads the quality within the company
- Design, plan and execute tests for our our platform and our solutions
- Help analyzing customers’ bugs and providing solutions when possible
What is required from you:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in QA of GPP – a must
- Experience in planning and executing tests
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Organized, meticulous, strong self-management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner
- Position is located in Israel
We’re a team of passionate information technology professionals with over a hundred years of combined experience in the financial software services industry. Our mission is to reevaluate how software system implementation and testing works and to deliver innovative solutions that will revolutionize the industry. With unrivaled experience implementing mission-critical systems at hundreds of large enterprises around the world and an unmatched depth of knowledge, we understand the challenges of this field first-hand. We operate with the conviction that there’s always a better way of doing things.